Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Pop of Color

This is one trend that I really love right now- adding a pop of color to an outfit. In the winter I tend to dress in a lot of black (my mother calls me her little goth girl) but only because its easier to find, hides the winter pounds, and always looks good! But this season I have either added my cobalt skinnies, a bright colored bag, bright colored flats, or a colored scarf the add to my outfit. Also, because of my recent thrift finds, I have a blazer in almost every color which looks awesome with something plain like a black dress, tights, and boots. Below are some of my favorite celeb looks of this trend:

Brooklyn Decker in Jimmy Choo yellow heels

Jennifer Aniston (who like me) wears a lot of black but adds a pretty blue/purple scarf

Whitney Port in her red flats

Giuliana Rancic in a neon blazer

Jessica Biel with a cobalt bag
Kourtney Kardashian in a cobalt blazer (we both share the love of cobalt this season)

Rachel Bilson in a green top (loving the printed pants)

Sophia Vergara with a red clutch

Victoria Beckham in purple skinnies

Khloe (with Kourtney) with a touch of a jewel toned ribbon...LOVE this hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment