Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Fall Must Haves!

Fall is my favorite time for fashion. I love layering, hats, scarves, gloves, jackets, blazers, boots, etc....

Here are a few items that I believe are a MUST to have (and I myself will be working on purchasing):

http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=57997&np=690_730
Love these bright flats! I would pair these with dark skinny jeans, and a black cardigan w/ a black tank. If you feel bold enough, pair with a leopard or patterned scarf!

....Speaking of leopard...Its definitely IN this fall! Im a tall girl, so I love flats! These would look great with jeans (blue or black) or pair with a black (red if you're daring enough) dress to give some attitude. Leopard is tricky because it can come off as tacky if you over-do it. I love to accessorize with it and this is one way of doing it right!


A year ago I probably would not have been on board with this fall trend- bold colored jeans. But thats why I love fashion- my opinion always changes and this year, I have seen it styled in a way that I love! From bright blues to burnt oranges and from jeans to cords, these fun colors make a LOUD statement. My color Im looking for is purple (seen here on Nicky Hilton). I would totally wear them just as she is or with a funky scarf and of course flats :) There are many at Urban Outfitters- all colors and styles!


Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment