Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall for Fall

I decided to take a break from trends and fashion to express my newest obsession....everything related to fall! Below you will see why I love this season and why it is my favorite!


Pumpkins, Pumpkin spice candles, pumpkin spice lattes (see a trend?), leaves changing colors, warm soups, boots, pies, fall wreaths, fall table decorations (my mother has the best ideas!), and fall nail polish!

Not to mention the obvious that I have stated in earlier blogs: Capes, hoodies, hats, leggings, dresses, jackets, etc...

Fall also reminds me of family and of course being thankful. I love getting together with family and all of the festivities surrounding the fall season. To top is off we end with Christmas movies (Elf is my favorite) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment